Showing 1 of 440 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
Thanks for participating in the AAW A3HPro Hybrid 3-Way CIEM drop. Now, we begin the process of getting your custom in-ears to you!
Here's the step by step list of what you need to do to get your custom IEM made:
1. Contact email@example.com about the order. AAW customer service will check the namelist of members participating in this drop along with their order details. After the order is confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent back out.
2. Once AAW confirms the order, see an audiologist to have your ear impressions created. AAW will send instructions and guidelines on the ear impression process.
3. You MUST also take a picture of the ear impressions and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the impressions are confirmed by AAW, you can ship the impressions to:
03 Soon Lee Street
04-07 Pioneer Junction
**Please use a ship method that comes with a tracking number, for AAW’s reference
5. Please declare the value of the impressions as $10 and not the value of the IEMs you will receive. This is because the impressions are actually of negligible value from a customs perspective and if over valued, AAW will be charged duties.
6. It will then take 8-9 weeks for production.
7. Once the AAW IEMs are completed, AAW will ship the finished IEM to you directly from Singapore.
If there's any questions or feedback at any point throughout this process, please feel free to reach out to AAW at email@example.com or Massdrop by clicking the contact support button in your transaction page.
**EDIT on 5/16: Corrected production time from 4-5 weeks to 8-9 weeks
Drop participants, we are now having a surge in emails for confirming orders, please allow us to process them one by one and get back to you. Please be patient with us as we need to prepare your customized orders accordingly. Thank you guys!