Showing 1 of 6 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
Can we get any experienced kayakers to comment on this deal? Is the only difference between the pro* and non, the 1" accessory rail?
Here's the main differences between the Angler PRO (AE1055) and the regular Angler (AE1006-ANG) models:
The PRO is:
(1) 10 inches longer and 3.5 inches wider
(2) Set of 2 accessory frame systems (front and back) to hold more aftermarket accessories
(3) Rigid drop-stitch floor which offers the ability to stand up and sight-cast (cannot stand in the regular model because the floor is too soft)
(4) Removable Deep-fin for better flat water tracking. (The fin box also mates with a Current Drives electrafin motor.)
(5) Has an aluminum frame seat with mesh/fabric paneling like a hard-shell angling kayak. This offers a higher seating position and overall more comfort.