Showing 1 of 5039 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
For people who had their headphones shipped using UPS Surepost, we've talked to UPS (escalated 3 times) with their management, and they won't let us upgrade your shipping speed mid-route. We will be issuing $25 refunds to domestic customers who receive their headphones after Dec 25th (this is much more costly to us than the ~$5 upgrade fee, but they just won't let us do it... no matter how much we argue with them) :(
Sorry to bother you about this, but I'm in the 900's and have yet to receive any information about shipping. Is there any reason why mine haven't shipped yet or is it just bad luck that got me at the end of the queue?
You're one of the unlucky 70 that hasn't shipped yet. It should be shipping out late next week, and we'll expedite it to Priority International instead of First Class International.
I know that i'm one of the unlucky 70, and my tracking information says that it was delivered back to you, I was just wondering when you think it will be shipping out? Is it coming like you said above, "late next week"?
One of two that we shipped to you has come back to our warehouse. The other is still somewhere in "the UPS system". We need to wait for the second unit to be returned to us, and then we'll ship one to you via 1-day UPS (and the second to one of the missing order people). There's a slight chance that the second one doesn't get returned (and gets delivered to you instead), so that's why we can't dispatch this first unit out (back) to you just yet. The second one should come back to us Monday or Tuesday.
It's a huge headache for us but we're doing our best to work through every single problem order and get them fixed and sent back out as quickly as possible.
Alright, no problem! Thanks for putting in all your time and effort into this. Also thanks for the awesome customer support! :)
It's really great to have all your questions answered.
Cant wait to unbox these on my YouTube channel.:)
Thanks for the reply, great to hear that you will be compensating with faster shipping.
I love how tightly you guys interact with the community, that alone makes up for the delay.
I originally was supposed to have this delivered to Canada but tried to contact you guys a week before it ended up shipping out asking for it to be shipped to an address in the USA as I wanted to avoid a customs charge and because I wanted to recieve it before chrismas. Now the item for some reason is still headed to the United States but has gone through Canada for some reason...Now I will be asked to pay the customs anyways, and it will not arrive by Chrismas. I dont know what can be done, but I would gladly take you up for the 25 refund if possible.
Maybe it would be quicker to have them send it to the original Canadian address at this point seeing as the item ended up in Canada (Even though it was supposed to be a domestic delivery from NJ to WA).
Let me know what can be done.
Thanks for all your time and for getting all of these out!