Showing 1 of 203 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ORIGINAL A2 AND NEW A2+
* Optional USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter) is built in. Or use a DAC of your choice.
* Variable RCA output (to connect a subwoofer or wirelessly send audio to other speakers using the W3 wireless adapter.)
* Wall mount the speakers using standard 1/4" threaded inserts.
* Upgraded binding posts.
* Upgraded power connection and power supply.
* Upgraded accessory cables.
Thanks for this. I'd get these if I didn't get A2s from the drop not too long ago.