Showing 1 of 660 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I wanted one of these last time they came up but couldn't find answers to a couple questions. If anyone could answer these it would be greatly appreciated.
1. If I have speakers and headphones attached to the unit does it play out of both, or when headphone are plugged in does it mute the speakers?
2. Does the volume on this unit only control the headphone, or does it control both headphones and speakers?
3. Is the "SW" switch just a master power?
@nquillen I can answer the latter two:
2. The preamp is not a separable part of the circuit, so the volume does control both headphones and RCA out.
3. Yes, that is master power.
I don't yet have mine connected to test #1, but if that changes and hasn't been answered yet I'll let you know.
Thanks, still hoping someone can answer #1, that's the most important question to me.
I have a set of speakers attached through the audio-out port. When I plug my headphones into the Aune, sound continues to come through my speakers and the headphones. Though the Aune volume knob only controls the volume of the headphones. If you have any other questions I will be willing to answer them.