Showing 1 of 428 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Currently our vendor is still working with the manufacturer in order to try to get the orders out. Once the confrimation from the vendor is made, we will get back to the group as soon as possible.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (massdrop.com/transactions).
You can expect an update from us on 3/4 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (massdrop.com/helpcenter).
I think that's Okay. But if you have any further information, could you please inform us. We are so excited here...