Showing 1 of 103 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
As a person who has bought this pen before, here is a very quick rundown.
1. It is very fun to write with and to play around with the clicker
2. It will draw heads and want to make people want to steal it from you
3. For such a small pen, it is very well balanced when the pen itself is actually out (it basically writes by itself)
1. The spring is very tough in the beginning and loosens very easily
2. The cap that stops the refill popping out, unscrews by itself when you are clicking it
3. The part that you use to actually use with your finger to get the ink holder out, unscrews very easily and the paint comes off as well.
4. I am myself a student, so you can image how important it is for the ink to last long time. Sadly it does not. With an average amount of writing each day, the pen will last you no more than 3 days. The refills are expensive as well.
Look, this pen is nice but the cost of keeping it isn't economically viable. If you plan on only using this pen for signing for stuff, then it is fine. But if you are going to be using it for writing things, then I suggest looking elsewhere.
If you have any questions, please do let me know.
Exactly the kind of review we needed. Thanks for your input.
No problem. If you have any questions, let me know.