Showing 1 of 98 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I was thinking of getting some of these to use as cat-proof charging cables (phone/tablet/PS4 controllers).
Anyone's got experience using them this way?
The little furball has destroyed...
- about 5 regular micro-usb cables (non-sleeved),
- 3 regular mini-usb (also non-sleeved),
- one headphone cable (cheap headphones with a thin cable),
- the cable to our WiiU transformer (a thick cable and an expensive one to replace) and
- the non-existent cable to the WiiU sensor bar
... in the four years that she's owned us.