Showing 1 of 188 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
Got my amp the other day, few thoughts about it since I haven't been able to use it yet.
- When shipping to EU country, perhaps include EU compatible power adapter (I know bravo amps have EU version).
- Bass adjust is missing it's cap, was no where to be found.
- One of the 4 pylons holding this thing together is about 2mm taller than the others and has bent the cover, I fixed it myself with inserts but it sat uneven on my desk and looked retarded.
- Box had it's seal broken when it arrived, probably customs did it but there was no note.
- Thanks for printing the price on the packaging, had to fill several forms and pay customs to get it, also another delay on delivery.
Will update once I get a power adapter for this thing, not that I have very high hopes based on previous comments (wish I had read them before ordering).