Showing 1 of 93 conversations about:
View Full Discussion @BUGER can we please get an update? :)
Tried contacting buger on ig and and email. No response from either :(
Not lookin good boys... seems like ppl are waiting for PLASTIC set as well and that was months before our GB. :(
going to try contacting monstargear discord, since i believe they proxied for buger too. Seeing if I can get any information from them.
Edit: They tried emailing Buger a few days ago, (14th) and they also have not gotten a response from Buger
anybody able to contact him? i posted a similar comment a few weeks ago and that hasnt received a response either. sometimes no news is good news tho
Nope, was not able to get into contact through multiple methods. Sucks that one of the proxies Buger used, hasnt even got any information either. Also looking at previous drop GBs by Buger, Seems like for the "Plastic" Keycaps there are also unfulfilled orders for some people. Starting to look a bit sus with lack of communication. ngl
Well I contacted drop customer service and this is what they told me:
"Everything is on-track to meet the estimated shipping date, which means that your order is not eligible for cancellation at this time."
but who knows if that is still accurate, considering we've gotten no updates from either buger or drop on this discussion thread directly. Let's hope that is true next week.
Edit: Yea I thought about canceling, never canceled a drop gb before (for mech key stuff) the lack of communication from both parties is making this a bit sus.
it is only fair to give them until Oct 26. if shit doesnt happen on the 26th, then we should be up in arms :)
when did u contact them?
After goin down the buger keys rabbit hole thru melgeek discord and various threads on drop; its safe to say that this most certainly will exceed past Oct 26, even by a few months. The PLASTIC gb is shipping end of this month (supposedly) which is already 2 months behind schedule.
I don't think there's any concern about fraud or sus activity regarding this GB, just really bad communication from the maker added with extreme delays (queue due to covid excuse)
contacted them 12 hours ago, got that answer 3 hours ago. as for replying to formuk's comment. I only say sus activity because of lack of communication. Let's say I'm treating this GB like a kickstarter. The moment that the creator provides zero communication/updates on a product, there's a high chance its going to be delayed and go past the ship date.
i agree that its worrying, but all im saying is that our concern is unnecessary at this point since they havent surprassed the deadline. additionally, derived from personal experience, perhaps one of the reasons they arent responding is because they are busy trying to meet the deadline?
i hope not :( ive been waiting for a white on black MDA/XDA set for soooo years already
The BP page says "Estimated ship date is Oct 26, 2020 PT." from the day it was posted, so, at least in my case, I don't feel like an update it's needed nor required... yet.
Well for everyone on this thread. I just found this on one of the proxies discord. This message was posted on the Monstargear BBox60 update channel posted 10/20/20. This is the only information I have found on the status of BBox. Won't know if its the same as Drop. but at least its something 🤷🏻♂️
damn looks like imma just get a refund and just buy more stabs
yep, Oct 26, no shipping notification. now i will begin worrying. its frustrating. we wait months and its still not done :(
exactly, that why for these type of groupbuy/crowd-funding style purchases. Communication from the creator is key. The moment you don't get a single bit of information from the proxy or creator. You know something is going to go amiss.
i just dont understand it. we entrust them with a bunch of capital and faith, yet they dont even have the decency to keep us in the loop. not even a single announcement made to the group :/
still no announcement despite the fact its definitively delayed?