Showing 1 of 1224 conversations about:
View Full Discussion A few questions.
- Can I cancel parts of an order if I'm not able to get all kits I need?
- If I buy two kits when it opens, can I then add more kits to the same order when you open more slots? (this is almost a requirement for us from Europe..)
- I've seen reviews on the MT3 /dev/tty complaining about the labels being miss aligned etc., was that fixed in Round 2?
- No SA Pulse r3 kits?
- Yes, the order doesn't ship for like a week or so, so you can easily cancel and the kits will just be available to others again. This is also a reason to keep checking availability from time to time, I've managed to snag up a kit that someone else dropped and I needed.
- I believe this to be possible, just go to your transactions and edit your order.
- Can't comment on that
- Pulse R3 shipped rather recently (less than 2 months), so kits they have in stock might still be needed to fill support requests. You should probably see the leftovers released into the re-cap sale next time.