Showing 1 of 4 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I have one of these, I was an original backer of the Indiegogo campaign in like 2013 and they came through years later.
- Actually cools down your drink effectively and quickly.
- Cools down many drinks before becoming warm.
- 16oz is practical because you can sort of cool down each glass in 5 seconds due to the huge surface area.
- No plastic taste to anything I used it on.
- The large surface area is a pain to rinse with dairy / coffee based beverages. You 'feel' like its never truly clean.
- Ended up in the cupboard because it wasn't worth the tradeoff on freezer space.
Basically if you have a dedicated large cold freezer, especially if it goes super low, and love instantly cooling down an espresso shot for an ice coffee, you'll love it. If you want to chill a couple ciders each day, it'll still be fizzy. If however you dream of dairy ice chocolate or have a small freezer, it won't be worth it.