Showing 1 of 16 conversations about:
Mar 30, 2016
We just touched base with our vendor, and there's been a delay on their Craftsman shipment. Craftsman is currently in the process of moving warehouses, so lead times have been longer than expected. Right now, our vendor expects to receive their order some time next week, but they are still working on getting some concrete dates for us. We'll be in regular contact and update the group the minute we get word back.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for your order and want to have it cancelled, please reach out via the "Contact Support" button in your transactions page.
Expect an update from us by the end of the day Pacific Time on 4/5 or sooner if something comes up.
Mar 30, 2016
View Full Discussion