Showing 1 of 53 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Quickly becoming a favorite of my EDC collection. Not bad for the price.
- About as compact as you could make a single-AAA flashlight. Think a slightly thinner, slightly longer tube of chapstick.
- Pleasantly heavy for its small size.
- Barrel knurling is grippy but not sharp.
- Battery fit is near-perfect. No rattle but slides out when upturned.
- Button is tactile enough to know when it's been pressed but not audibly "clicky."
- Beam spill is smooth and without too much hotspot.
- Glow in the dark o-ring around the lens is a nice touch. Easier to find in a dark bag.
- No momentary function on the switch. Just on and off.
- Not much focus range. Remote risk of unscrewing the housing entirely if you overdo it.
- Battery life? I've had it for a month of sporadic use and have yet to change the battery.
- Water resistance? I haven't really got it wet but everything is o-ringed up so I figured why tempt fate.