Showing 1 of 1107 reviews about:
See More Reviews
Great Entry TKL hot swap board
What to like:
- Hot swappable.
- Easy to configure key map via QMK
- Bright LEDs.
- Didn't get any key chatter
Despite the above negatives, lubing and filming the halo clears switches, and modifying stabs with bandaid and grease is a required to obtain an acceptable feel and acoustic sound.
- Can't retain LED light configurations if keyboard unplugged
- Black Aluminum finish is a oil/sweat magnet.
- The included is Keycap puller is great but struggles to fit SA/MT3 keycaps
- The included switch remover is Trash! It's just trash... It's difficult to use and has caused scuff marks on the top plate when attempting to remove a switch. I used a 3rd party from eBay like this is a better option.
"Can't retain LED light configurations if keyboard unplugged" -> it is currently ongoing. Drop don't want (or can't?) to take care of its support (see this mr and this one).
You could do it yourself if wanted though.