Showing 1 of 1164 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
If you do port it to SA, do you have any idea how long it'll be? Is it worth it to wait until then if I don't like GMK? I love this keyset enought that I don't want to wait more than a couple months to order it in SA, so I'm wondering if it'll be worth it to wait or if I should just get it in GMK and deal with it.
Not really sure what the schedule is, but something tells me this will ship before an SA group buy starts.
my wild guess would be that you have to wait at least a year for SA Laser, if not more.
The current turnaround on SA is about 10 months, so even if this was ported to SA within 2 months (which I highly doubt) it would still be a year wait before you had them in your hands. This is one of the most unique GMK sets I've ever seen, if I were you I'd go for it.
i meant the drop itself, not the shipping ;)
I would say go ahead and order GMK.. I read some where that SA current back log means there not going to be able to catch up until like October of next year with current sets they have to run. That is true.. I doubt we will see any new SA sets on massdrop until earliest Quarter 3... next year. The simple fact it still be 2019 before they get produced. I just can't see them doing a drop that take close to a year+ to fill assuming everything went smooth as silk.