Showing 1 of 128 reviews about:
See More Reviews
Good listening--when they work. Not good for calls.
- I originally loved these IEMs.
- Battery lasts longer than my listening sessions ever do.
- They are lightweight and I prefer the feel to any Apple earbuds I've tried. These stay in my ears while I'm walking around just fine, without the tugging of wired earbuds.
- Once I set them up, they paired quickly and flawlessly for the first 1.5 months. Related...
- The left stopped working 1.5-2 months into using them. After doing a hard reset twice, the left earbud is currently working again, but it was a hassle. Additionally
- The button commands aren't the best. The one tap pause/play works ok, as does two taps to skip tracks, but I have to press hard enough that it inevitably shoves the earbuds farther than I want in my ear. The "hold for 2 seconds" volume control hasn't worked for me at all--it just pauses the music.
- The mic doesn't do well at filtering background noise while making calls. While these are fine for calls in quiet, empty rooms, they are pretty bad for calling while walking around or in a room with other people making noise. I took a walk in a quiet, empty park during a conference call and the other caller complained that it was super muffled and windy.