Showing 1 of 1318 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
Anyone else having a problem with this keyboard and windows 10? Just updated and it's not working. Hopefully they release a new driver soon. I can't find a company website or anything to even see if they have a new driver
My Win 7 machine updated in prep for Win 10 last night and now the Element lights up, but will not type.......WT%....anyone else seeing issues?
By any chance did you update from Windows 7 too?
to fix this is the same way that you would have fixed this problem in windows 7 or 8.
WINDOWS 10 FIX FOR E-ELEMENT KEYBOARD
1. Settings ----> Devices
2. On the bottom, "Device Manager"
3. Universal Serial Bus Controllers
4. Look for ND - Tech USB
5. Right Click ------> Properties
6. Go to "Driver" tab
7. Update Driver
8. Browse my computer for driver software
9. On the bottom, Let me pick from a list of drivers...
10. Select USB Composite Device -----> Next
11. Profit :)
Thanks! Awesome - I didn't know which device it was out of like 15, so I didn't want to mess the rest up
Dude - thank you so much.