Showing 1 of 4 reviews about:
See More Reviews
It's a nice feeling switch if you were to pair with a polycarb plate, catch is that I had about 20 faulty switches 'minimum'.
The fault being that the switch would be permanently active and the only way to stop it was to hold the switch down against the switch housing (away from the switches contact point), which isn't happening in regular use ofc. The other fault being that the activation point was way too early where I could blow against it with a keycap on and it'd activate xD.
I tried opening two switches to inspect closer and tried them again, one of the two originally faulty ones did start working normally. So if you were really eager you could attempt some valiant adjustments, but that kind of effort really isn't worth it.
It's a hit or miss switch.
Would not recommend to a friend.