Showing 1 of 95 conversations about:
Annael
3
Jun 11, 2018
bookmark_border
Question is if its worth jumping on this deal or wait and see whats up with the market. With the dropping prices everywhere - maybe this is one of the many price deops we gonna see
Jun 11, 2018
thebomb3535
6
Jun 12, 2018
bookmark_border
XD if you wait until the next GPU's release, people gonna be selling theirs super cheap for the next gen cards. I'd wait at this point. You'll probably get the card 1/2 this price.
Jun 12, 2018
Lants
25
Jun 19, 2018
bookmark_border
Not sure next gen is coming any time soon. I've seen quite a few articles saying it could be another year or two. But of course, this is all speculation!
" We’ve been waiting for Nvidia to make an announcement for a while, and Nvidia seems content to make us wait. Most recently, we were expecting Nvidia to hint at Turing at Computex 2018, but Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang said we’d be waiting a ‘long time’.  "
https://www.techradar.com/news/nvidia-turing
Jun 19, 2018
thebomb3535
6
Jun 19, 2018
bookmark_border
You definitely have a good point.
Jun 19, 2018
View Full Discussion