Showing 1 of 2440 conversations about:
View Full Discussion @HaaTa & @OverKillSo... 9 days left, how are things progressing?
* Layout configurator
* KLL & code compiler
* case (aluminum front, etc.)
* various options
* LCD screenshots, examples, etc.
* You were talking about a video about 5 days ago (démo?)
* tap/hold modifiers working ? (~9 days ago)
* Ram costs for the triggers, optimization successful ?
* "Default" configuration created yet ? what will it be ? US international / european qwerty? (to maximize the number of available keycodes...)
An overall status update is what I would welcome, if you are at this stage able to provide it :D
* LCD screen is finally behaving itself. Should have some screenshots in the next few days. Videos
* I'll have to check in with matt3o to see the status of the configurator (I know the admin tools are basically done for defining physical keyboard layouts)
* Likely the default layout will be something US ANSI-like. But the whole point of the keyboard is to re-program it so this shouldn't be an issue.
* Ram costs are tricky, but I wouldn't worry about it. If stuff like this becomes a problem I'll just have to use an *even bigger* chip in a future keyboard :P