Showing 1 of 1311 conversations about:
Smashppad
1
Aug 30, 2015
bookmark_border
A month past the estimated ship date and still no clue when it's coming... Really wish I could cancel this and just get another custom somewhere else.
Aug 30, 2015
avatias0
9
Aug 31, 2015
bookmark_border
Seconding this, was kind of relying on my keyboard arriving by now so this is very annoying
Aug 31, 2015
AlexPk
6133
Community
Aug 31, 2015
bookmark_border
We just want to make sure the PCB that goes out with this keyboard doesn't have the same issues as the last round. But I understand the delay is inconvenient and if you would like, you can contact Support to cancel your order for a full refund
Aug 31, 2015
Myst710
0
Aug 31, 2015
bookmark_border
At this point in time, is it too late to make modifications to my order (like changing switch type or keycaps)?
Aug 31, 2015
AlexPk
6133
Community
Sep 1, 2015
bookmark_border
Contact Support and they can tell you for sure. I would guess at this point it might be too late, but we might have extras or people who dropped out with the pieces you want. Worth a shot.
Sep 1, 2015
twiseburger
1
Sep 8, 2015
bookmark_border
Just buy another and sell this when you get it. There are over 1100 people requesting it for another drop, at least one of them is willing to pay real cost for it.
Sep 8, 2015
Ambivs
11
Sep 9, 2015
bookmark_border
but that involves getting out of line for this one and possibly having to wait again if another issue comes up (god forbid.)
Sep 9, 2015
View Full Discussion