Juiced Systems USB-C Ultrahub with HDMI.
For Prospecive Buyers: AVOID!
I used it for two painful months before I stopped. Here's why:
1. It cannot handle the power requirements of all and will then randomly disconnect something.
2. The hub, while technically reversible, blocks the headphone jack, so it's really only going to.go on the left side of your MBP.
3. It does not sit secure when placed and can pop out if jiggled just a little.
4. Does not work with a USB-C display except at the expense of the Thunderbolt 3 port, and then not well or consistently.
5. Does not like being connected to another hub, and will need that other hub to be unplugged and plugged back in, resulting in a repeat of problem #3.
1. If you don't need Thunderbolt 3, have low power needs and just want an extra USB-A port and SD card reader, then it could be ok. These work.
2. Slim profile and portable.
3. Cheaper than other hubs, which are much more expensive, reliable, have greater connectivity, and are typically better values for your money.
My life has been much happier since I stopped using this product. Save up and spend a little more on a larger hub: I have a Plugable hub as well as a recent OWC hub and they're both more reliable for daily use. Only buy this product if you need portability and two USB-A ports. Otherwise avoid.