Showing 1 of 444 conversations about:
View Full Discussion We have some news to share with everyone regarding this Jukebox drop. Our vendor reached out to let us know that they are extremely backed up with SA keycap sets and don't expect to have our order complete until around the 16th of September. They have reassured us that they are taking every measure to catch up with production, but the 16th is currently their best estimate.
Assuming that they stick with this schedule and with cross-country freight typically taking a week, we are looking at fulfillment from our warehouse about 2 weeks after the estimated ship date. We are extremely sorry for this delay and inconvenience. If you prefer to not wait for your keyset, please reach out to our support team, and they will issue you a full refund.
Expect an update from us by the end of the day Pacific Time on 9/7 or sooner if something comes up.
That's not the update I was hoping for :(
Where's our update? I haven't been this excited for something in ages!