Showing 1 of 9 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
So, what's the difference between this one and FDX1?
The Drop HA-FDX1 has a satin finish and doesn't have the ridges on the endcap. The HA-FD01 is shinier.
The Drop FDX1 is essential the same as the FD01 with minor changes and community tuned filters.
- Same dual carbon 11mm driver (DLC diamond like carbon inner dome and black carbon outer ring)
- Same great pleather JVC magnetic case
- Same great robust OFC cable; On the slightly thicker, heavier side, yet very soft and pliable; virtually memory free with excellent tangle resistance
- Same CNC machined Stainless Steel housing minus the knurled ridges; housing is a two piece design that swivels to accommodate wearing up or down and any shaped canal
- FDX1 ditches the Titanium and Brass nozzles and comes with 3 Stainless nozzles
- 1 nozzle is empty for stock FD01 tuning and/or modding, and 2 nozzles contain community tuned filters
- Spiral Dot + tips (the best wide bore tips on the market IME)
Thank you so much for your clear explanation.
Finally i decided to buy the FD01.
I got the FDX1, it's a better deal.
What kind of tips do these come with?
They come with spiral dots, silicone tips that are not so bad but I am using Dekoni bulletz for a better seal.
Yeah I have the FDX1s and love the spiral dots. Just wondering.