Showing 1 of 9 conversations about:
GuyInPittsburgh
246
Oct 7, 2018
bookmark_border
Since when did KZ have a "sparkling reputation?" Second, why does MD always resort to some third rate publication to find positive reviews for KZ products?
Their reputation is as a company who crams a lot of drivers into their earphones and 10% of the time they come up with a real winner...ZST is a good example of true value. The other 90% of the time they create something like the ZS6 or ZS10 which is just a multiple driver waste of money.
Finally, Massdrop really needs to fire the account manager who handles the KZ account. Amazon, EBay and aliexpress shouldn't be competitive with the price that massdrop offers. Based on"mass" sales, you should be getting a really nice discount. To be honest, these KZ offers are insulting to the intelligence of the community....as if we would jump at the chance to wait a month in order to save $2.73
Oct 7, 2018
Zander343
36
Oct 7, 2018
bookmark_border
Wait... Are you saying that ZS6 sound bad? Mine are awesome, to be honest...
Oct 7, 2018
View Full Discussion