Showing 1 of 84 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
Quick update for the group. I talked to the vendor earlier today and they let me know everything is in stock and ready to ship now! These should be on their way at latest Monday morning. Only caveat being possible delays due to inclement weather. I will remain in contact with the vendor and update the group as soon as these arrive at our warehouse in New Jersey.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 3/11 or sooner if something comes up.
Thanks for the update.
How does this affect the estimated reshipment date, if at all?
The vendor was out of the office today due to poor weather. I am confident that these should be on their way from them by Monday. At worst I am anticipating a 1 day delay from the eta (3/12). It really does depend on weather so if they are closed tomorrow and Monday it will affect reshipment. I will be keeping a close eye on this and let you all know if anything comes up.
Thanks for the detailed response. I appreciate your candor and honest assessment. It sounds like the purchased items (pen & converter for me) should be in my hot little hands in 1-2 weeks - absolutely within expectations as far as I'm concerned.