Showing 1 of 45 conversations about:
Feb 24, 2015
I talked to our representative today and expressed my frustration on behalf of the group in regards to the long fulfillment time for this drop. The rep is still waiting on confirm from her warehouse, but she did confirm that orders did ship out this weekend. I am currently waiting on a list of names and will update tracking accordingly.
If I don't receive confirmation tomorrow from her, I will let Massdrop Customer Support know to cancel orders for those of you who would prefer a refund rather than waiting.
I will be talking to her tomorrow and update the group as soon as I can.
Thanks for your continued patience and expect an update from us on 2/25 or sooner if something comes up.
Feb 24, 2015
View Full Discussion