Showing 1 of 40 conversations about:
Mar 2, 2015
Got to speak to the vendor earlier today and they let me know that due to port strikes the inbound shipment that they were hoping to receive a few week ago is still awaiting clearance at the docks. The vendor has assured me that the remaining portion of the group's order will be upgraded to next day air so that as soon as it is released it will be forwarded to our warehouse in New Jersey. I will remain in regular contact with the vendor and update the group as soon as I hear of any movement at the docks.
Again if you prefer to cancel you order instead of wait please submit a ticket via and our support team will make sure that you are taken care of ASAP.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 3/6 or sooner if something comes up.
Mar 2, 2015
View Full Discussion