Showing 1 of 292 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Awaiting confirmation! We are still in contact with the vendor and just awaiting updated shipment estimates from them. We have a call scheduled first thing tomorrow morning and should get a bit more visibility in regards to when we can expect these in our warehouse.
Expect another update from us on 5/17 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (https://massdrop.com/helpcenter).
This sounds a bit open ended, is it possible to update the expected shipping date once you have had the call with the vendor today?