Showing 1 of 85 reviews about:
See More Reviews
- great clarity and dynamics.
- I wouldn’t call them neutral like some others have. Maybe in relation to the other woods. A bit more “in your face” than what I would consider neutral.
- Nice quick and deep bass presence. Touch of sub bass.
- Some peak in the highs (10kHz ish) is almost annoying. Treble to me otherwise pin-point clear but hot.
- Mids seem flat and slightly recessed but very clear.
- Soundstage isn’t wide but open? I definitely understand how these are considered “semi-open”
- low clamping is comfy but large/heavy cups cause them to move around if I move my head.
- I’ll use these to replace V-Moda M-100 for semi portable music andwhen open backs aren’t an option. I’ll use M-100 for gaming and portable use. I consider them my “super M-100”- in another league in basically all aspects, but still a “fun” listen. So much more definition and character, but the type I like to hear every party of the music rather than listen.
- Does not compete with SH HD58X/650 on Bottlehead Crack but versatility makes them worth it.