Showing 1 of 1441 conversations about:
Distortedclarity
1
Mar 25, 2016
bookmark_border
If I want to switch, do I wait until it is launched to make sure I secure one THEN contact support to cancel the Mahogany ones or do I have to cancel first? I don't want to risk cancelling then missing out :/
Mar 25, 2016
impassion
63
Mar 25, 2016
bookmark_border
Will mentioned earlier (see first page) that if you are in on the Mahogany drop and you want this instead, purchase it before the drop closes, then contact support to remove yourself from the previous drop.
Mar 25, 2016
Distortedclarity
1
Mar 25, 2016
bookmark_border
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure due to reading some people having contacted support already. I am still deciding if I want to get both or not and perhaps eventually sell on the ones I like the least (August is a long time to wait without any cans!) but this is handy to know incase I decide solely on these :)
Mar 25, 2016
View Full Discussion