Showing 1 of 425 conversations about:
View Full Discussion I do not recommend this mic, if I could go back I would've just paid more money for something higher quality.
Major issues are:
- Fasteners/adhesives are total garbage its either popping loose from the "velcro style" pop lock at inconvenient times or the adhesive needs replaced. I try to just leave it alone so not to agitate it, can't slide it up out of the way it's either on or off.
- Boom arm is way too easy to manipulate it just kind of drifts off or shifts locations on its own.
- The min/max slider switch seems like it would change mic sensitivity but it's strictly just a mute, so why is it labeled wrong and why is it a slider and not a tactile switch that I can be confident if it's muted and won't accidentally slide up too far and unmute at inconvenient times. It's like they made do with leftover parts from a discontinued model.
- Noise cancelation is very poor.
- A very non-intrusive low freq hum is usually accompanied when mic is on, sometimes hardly noticeable and least of issues but it's there.
- Although it hasn't proved an issue since I haven't used this mic for extended time the cord is very thin and cheap and probably wouldn't last long.