Showing 1 of 199 reviews about:
See More Reviews
TL;DR Very comfortable, a bit picky with sources but ultimately one of, if not the, best sounding IEMs you can get below $500.
Leaning neutral but enough sub-bass to keep you glued and slightly recessed treble so as not to cause fatigue. If you think "warm" IEMs are just a bit too warm BUT still want sorta laid-back sounding IEMs, try these out. If you want IEMs good for just about every genre, try these out.
- Comfort is just superb. These are VERY light and the shape is perfect.
- The included tips aren't the best, I use mine with Acoustune dual flange tips but among the included ones the dual flanges are pretty serviceable.
- The cable is average, although it's still chugging along pretty well even if I use these as my daily driver.
- The included case is also nice and sturdy.
- The packaging is simple and diminutive, but that's a plus for me as it reduces my shipping costs.
In order of sound quality:
- FiiO X5iii, CEntrance HiFi M8
- MacBook Pro
- Samsung S7 Edge Exynos (still sounds okay)
- Asus G551JW (sounded like Satan's fart)