Workmanship needs a lot of work
1) I bought this with the "ships next day" premise, under the impression that I would receive it way before Christmas only to get an e-mail telling me it would be 3-6 weeks, thanks for the sneaky redirect Drop.
2) The zippered case was a very nice touch with a well thought out way to put another knife in ( I chose my Benchmade Blackout , All Black Bugout) without them hitting each other. The cloth is a very good quality, the stitching very nice.
3) Scales: Nice, extremely thin, which is what you want for a small folder this size, also helps with weight and size in pocket.
4) Clip: Minimalistic, nice and concealable not to hard on jeans, good tension.
5) Detent: Very impressed with the detent, this thing flies open, good lockup.
6)Blade Shape/Steel: What can I say, perfect EDC size and shape for my line of work. Steel is leaps and bounds better than a lot of knives at this price point.
7)Workmanship: I had the unit a little over 2 weeks and realized (might have been sooner but noticed after 2 weeks) that the blade was way over centered, touching the right side, opposite of the clip. I own a lot of pocket knives and I have never, EVER, needed to service a knife due to bad centering this early in it's lifespan. The centering was good when I got it but in no way did I use it enough to warrant the centering going south this early. I have knives for years (Ontario Rat1,Ruike P801, Kershaw Leek etc etc) that still has perfect centering for a fraction of the price and lower materials. So here I am servicing a product that QC let go without testing properly. Only 1 of the scale screws had blue Loctite on them (4 total) and although I didn't take it apart, rather just tightened the pivot screw, I'm pretty confident the pivot screws don't have any either. The scale screws aren't interchangeable, even though they're the same size (the clip screws are longer) they seemed like they were forced with power tools, very soft metal, 2 of them stripped ( at a point that I don't know if it will come out the next time it requires servicing, which might be sooner than later) and the others are on the verge of being stripped because of the way they were put in. Extremely disappointed at such a good looking/functioning knife on paper, I shouldn't have to fix QC issues this early in it's lifespan, I won't be getting anymore Drop knives if this is how you oversee production.
Would not recommend to a friend.