Good Morning from the other side! (GMT time side)
Updated the post, here's the breakdown:
- Added a freaking load of keyboards, even the Standard ones due to people still somehow end up having trouble figuring it out, so I popped them in. The list is now doubled over. I can say, I think this is roughly touching about 80% of the current market's keyboards out there.
- I've organised the list; it was still somewhat daunting for any freshmens even though I clearly listed the keyboard out. At the same time, I've categorised them to make it easier for people to hunt and look for a keyboard.
- Also, I have marked each keyboard with an abbreviation code with [S], [S-] or [S+] to help identify if the key is Standard or not. If it's standard one can look there at what's needed for the keyboard or refer to the visual mockup chart at the top. Clearly explained what each mark means.
- As mentioned, I've added a visual mockup chart to visually guide and show those who still have trouble understanding what Standard is in the keyboard community ಠ_ಠ Hopefully, and this should remove/nail out the remaining concern/confusion.
- Some minor little error and corrections were done.
And of course, any mistakes you may see, drop a note, and I'll sort it as soon as I can.
Hopefully, this should clear up any confusion that occurs. If someone still ends up asking what kits they need for their board, let me know who it is, and I'd like to invite them for tea and talk about the universe and aliens existing alongside us.
Ever since I've posted this, there's been a vast improvement, people asking less and managing by themselves, I thiink. Regardless, it mostly nails down to specific questions by people; good or bad; I think it's good :] I know this post is now lengthy but refined so hoping it should be more friendly and approachable to any freshmans.
That's all for now. Oh, and also, Happy Lunar New Year!
Whether you celebrate it or not, I still wish you all best wishes and good health AND mercy on all of us and our wallet this year for all the keycap sets and keyboards launching or anything we end up eyeballing then purchasing.
Gonna brew some tea~