Showing 1 of 403 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
After listening to these for a week+
1. Sound doesn't seem to change much over 'first out of the box'
2. the microphone/remote cable IS 'warmer' then the twisted wire
3. neutral pretty much describes it . . . bass is there but not this is not the one if you want your brain to shake . . . all parts are nice a detailed, bass is punchy rather than rumbling, mids and highs are focussed. My only complaint would be that the high treble seems a bit 'thin' at times (being a flute player I have a lot of flute focussed music in which the solo instrument 'soars', the general public may not notice as much)
they pair well with a FIIO uBTR (which gives them a bit of extra 'warmth' as well)
1. the microphone remote is in the cable split . . . not really convenient as - at least in my case - it either sits below my chin or behind my neck . . . not on my cheek were it would be more useful . . . but then again I don't really use the microphone so it's not an issue perse for me personally
2. cables could be more sturdy . . . but then again my old Klipish S2s have a reputation for flimsy cables and they still survives - although the plug was replaced - after years of being stuffed in pockets.
3. The 'earguides' on the microphone/remote cable are a bit stiff and don't conform to my ears well . . . .
Provide a 'shorty cable' for use with a bluetooth receiver is a future drop together with a high quality replacement cable.
Suggestion received! Thank you.