Showing 1 of 2045 reviews about:
See More Reviews I was so excited to see this on sale. I've heard Zeos and Joshua Valour raving about them and I was excited for them to come in.
I wish there was a better way to try headphones before buying in this age of COVID.
- I was very disappointed when I put them on (I was also disappointed to find that I had to order a TRRS to dual TRS adapter cable to work with a single input TRRS DAC, like the Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm adapter).
- I'm using the SHP 9500 with Boompro and the Koss KPH30i with Grado pads and those both sound great and comfortable. The BoomPro is an amazing mic, the KPH30i mic is absolutely gross, worse than the PC37x mic (to be expected). The SHP 9500 is "bass light", but perfectly acceptable. The Koss KPH30i's have bass for days. Comparatively, the PC37x has NO bass.
- The PC37x is just so hollowed out (ZERO bass) sounding and the clamp force is horrendous. I really wish I could give this a better review, but maybe I had expectations set too high.
- I don't know that I'd buy another Sennheiser headset unless it has better bass and pads that fit around my ears (and I have small ears). Getting into the $170 territory has me worried about buying something and being stuck with it.
- I know people will hate me for this, but that's my honest review. On the flip side, I'm loving getting into the audiophile headphone market. It's been interesting and fun - some you win, some you lose.
Would not recommend to a friend.
Very close to my experience, I have the KPH30i too. While I'm not a bass addict, there are nothing to brag about. I guess you should never ever believe a youtube influencer...