Showing 1 of 936 conversations about:
IBIubbleTea
72
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
I just want to be sure. So basically you have a chance of receiving one of the following IEMs?
M-Duo Dual-Driver In-Ear Earphones (even chance between 3 different colors) - 55% odds A151P 2nd Generation Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors - 35% odds M6 PRO Musician’s In-Ear Monitors - 10% odds PINNACLE P1 - 1 / number of participants odds
Sorry I'm just a bit confused.
Jul 1, 2015
Breezy
30
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
Jul 1, 2015
VintageSTX
80
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
Yes. And massdrop is adding some other stuff to win with the same odds as the Pinnacle.
Jul 1, 2015
Danny_Liu
1103
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
Not a problem!
I'm happy to clarify. Every member participating in the drop will receive an IEM. You've got the statistical distribution in your post.
Approximately 55% of members will receive an M-Duo. 35% will get an A151P 2nd Gen, and 10% will snag an M6.
So let's say we have 1,000 members join the drop: 550 = M-Duo, 350 = A151P, 100 = M6.
Out of all of the members, 1 member will receive the Pinnacle P1, a not-yet release flagship from MEElectronics.
Similarly for all of the prizes Massdrop has as we hit new heights, 1 member will receive those items (2x K7XX, 1 Shure 425, 1 Shure 535). You have a 1 divided by the number of participants odds of receiving any of these items.
So now you get something like: 545 = M-Duo, 350 = A151P, 100 = M6, 1 = Pinnacle P1, 2 = K7XX, 1 = Shure 425, 1 = Shure 535
Jul 1, 2015
Skippysqueaz
36
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
Danny you're my favorite, don't tell the others shhhhhh.
Jul 1, 2015
Japheel
0
Jul 1, 2015
bookmark_border
you are a god. give me the 009s
Jul 1, 2015
View Full Discussion