Showing 1 of 66 conversations about:
Mar 24, 2016
We've been working closely with the vendor to obtain shipping confirmation for the group. They have just informed us that they are in the final stages of palletizing the order and are on track to ship over half of the bulk order early next week. We will update the group as soon as we receive a shipment confirmation from them.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (
Thank you for your patience. Expect an update from us on 3/30 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (
Mar 24, 2016
View Full Discussion