Showing 1 of 12 conversations about:
Mar 22, 2016
Our vendor has informed us that due to a production delay, they won't be receiving their order from Mooer until the first week of April. Fulfillment is now trending towards a week past the original expected ship date of 3/28.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for your order and want to have it cancelled, please reach out via the "Contact Support" button in your transactions page.
Expect an update from us by the end of the day Pacific Time on 4/5 or sooner if something comes up.
**EDIT: Pushing Date Out
Mar 22, 2016
View Full Discussion