MTG Booster Box Grab Bag
MTG Booster Box Grab Bag
bookmark_border
Where's the price?
To negotiate the best possible price for our customers, we agree to hide prices prior to logging in.
486 Sold
Product Description
For the Magic player who has everything (can you really have everything?), there’s the Booster Box Grab Bag, packed to the brim with exciting miscellany to grow your collection. Each participant will get a randomly selected Booster Box from a wide range of past MTG sets, from the more common to the super rare—so, if you're feeling lucky, give it a shot and you could strike it rich! ... Read More

search
Thunderpaladin
76
May 22, 2019
bookmark_border
STOP. DOING. MAGIC THE GATHERING. GAMBLING SIMULATOR BS.
May 22, 2019
courtma41
42
May 21, 2019
bookmark_border
Massdrop: Please stop posting this drop! Your seller is stealing peoples money and giving you a bad name. Buyers: Please don't buy this losing lottery ticket! Just buy a box you really want!
May 21, 2019
Spacebar18
3
Apr 12, 2019
bookmark_border
Ended up getting Return to Rav. I am not too upset, due to the fact that the box is relatively worth the $110 spent. I can see where people would get upset with the lack of clarity in how they determine who gets what box. In the future, I will not being purchasing this again without a more clear picture in how the process works. I would be interested to see if anyone got one of the more expensive boxes.
Apr 12, 2019
ItsTheCran
3
Apr 12, 2019
bookmark_border
Just got mine. Got Dragon’s Maze. Fast shipping. I bought in knowing that chances were I was going to lose value. ~60% of the total boxes you could potentially receive are below what the buyin price is when I checked. However, I was going to be happy with about half of that 60%, and would have been happy with any of the remaining 40%. Unfortunately I got Dragon’s Maze, but I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t get something I wanted. They make it very clear that it’s a gamble. I just wish there was some way to verify that it was truly random (such as using random.org and posting results).
Apr 12, 2019
Thunderpaladin
76
Apr 5, 2019
bookmark_border
I say what I say out of love for this community, too. I'm not just trying to be another meanspirited person on the internet. I've personally gotten over 30 people to sign up on Massdrop. I want them to have a good time here, and at least get their money's worth, if not one of the amazing deals here. Just stop making random grab bags. If you're worried about getting rid of backstock, just be blunt about it, and make a "Low End Booster Box Sale" thing, where they pay $75-85 for a box and choose one of the garbage fire sets. IT WILL SELL.
Apr 5, 2019
razelsteer
8
Mar 4, 2019
bookmark_border
terrible do not buy please
Mar 4, 2019
Thunderpaladin
76
Mar 3, 2019
bookmark_border
Hey. Buyer. Whoever you are. Please stop with this. There are so many fun products of popular card games, and we're getting "random" garbage in 2 slots right now. Random booster box and random 50 rares. Enough is enough. You're better off getting the Mystery boxes in Walmart at this point and that's really, really sad.
Mar 3, 2019
seanmmasters
16
Mar 1, 2019
bookmark_border
Every "grab bag", "lottery", "random rare lot", whether it's here, on eBay, or anywhere else, they all have one thing in common: They're garbage. Check the "odds" on this Massdrop. That isn't even a list of odds, it's a list of MTG sets each with a number listed at the end. What do the numbers mean? "That's the number of boxes out of 100." Is it? Or are you just assuming that to be the case? If it's true, how are there over 370 sold? If it's false, what's the actual total number of boxes? What if the numbers mean absolutely nothing? Don't gamble on packs, just go buy a box of what you actually want or go buy the singles you want.
(Edited)
Mar 1, 2019
OlMort
9
Mar 1, 2019
bookmark_border
I've seen too many "masters box + crap set box" comments in this page to believe any mention of "random" boxes. At the very least the people behind this are attempting to prevent repercussions by at least balancing people's box value, but this is still in no way a good deal.
Mar 1, 2019
courtma41
42
Feb 28, 2019
bookmark_border
I'm really baffled how this garbage fire drop keeps happening.
Feb 28, 2019
dasferg
12
Feb 28, 2019
bookmark_border
you aren't alone
Feb 28, 2019
Showing 11 of 83
keyboard_arrow_up
Newest
83 OF 83 POSTS
Jul 21, 2019
keyboard_arrow_down
Oldest