Showing 1 of 5 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
CE & FDA cleared? These are certifications for medical devices. I sure hope no one is using this as a medical device! Besides, that seam would surely not clear any FDA requirements.
Lol! I got a turquoise argon pump rack unit that'll burn lesions off your goofy parts at 20 yards. Before FAD started slapping that foil on diodes.
Have checked the offical web, CE is the normal certification for enting EU&US；FDA cetification is applied for the follow uses:
- Components of audio, video and computer equipment such as CD, DVD, Blue Ray, HD (High Definition), or other optical disk players and recorders
- Many bar code readers
- Printers, copiers, FAX machines
- Laser pointers and pens commonly used for presentations, surveying, and positioning
- Fiber optic systems for telephone, video, and computer networks.
- Applied to material processing operations such as cutting, welding, engraving, or marking systems.
- Applications in laboratories for research, measurements, and optical sources.
- Lasers specifically designed for use in medical procedures.
- Lasers specifically designed and promoted for laser light shows, entertainment, advertising, etc.