Showing 1 of 66 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I've been listening and comparing the NuForce NE800M dropped last month to the Final Heaven IIIs. For me, they are the best sounding < $100 IEMs. I'm in on these too! Hope they sound just as good or even close.
I am still waiting for my Final Heaven IIIs. What is your impression on them?
My impressions are posted in the FH IIIs discussion. In short, dig them!
How are the NE800Ms? I'm debating picking either those up or these BE6i's (yes I know completely different pricing and such but in terms of audio quality and value how do they compare?)
I use the BE6i's for my commute and mobile listening. I'm using the 800Ms when at my desk or when I want to listen to a better source than bluetooth. Sound signatures are very similar so you can't go wrong with either so I'd advise picking up both.
And you've had no problem with the durability of either?
So far no. Thought I had a connection problem at the jack on the 800Ms but not experiencing it anymore. BTW I typically wear standard headphones when sitting at my computer desk so I'm not using them all the time: your mileage may vary. I'm thinking this co may be going out of business though -- their website is a turd and it looks like some external vendors aren't carrying the brand anymore or showing models as discontinued.
Hey, I'm kinda torn apart between the BE6i and jaybird's x3s, I was very excitrd about these but the amazon reviews made me hesitate, which pair do you recommend? and would you replace your BE6i with the x3s if you had the chance?
Been using these on my long commutes - my bullet review:
- Sound comparable to the NE800M
- magnets allow me to clip it around the neck or hang from a hook (I lost a wireless set once while shopping as they fell off me)
- prefer hanging the cable in front of me as I can feel it tug when on the neck and I'm moving about.
- a little slow to pair and sometimes will pair but not start playing. (have to power off and on again)
- went into pairing-mode after I pulled it from the charge cable. Only way to turn off was to plug it back into the charging cable. (unfortunately, I didn't know it went into a permanent pair-mode at the time so I had one commute without it.)
- if you pair more than one device it may lock onto the secondary device and not play from the source you want it to. (had to turn off bluetooth on my ipad so it would play from phone)
How long have you been using the for? as I read that there are major QC issues with these, I'm still undecided between these and jaybird's x3s :$
Purchased in the 1/5/17 drop.