I participated in this drop. Final price to my door was $171.59. It is brown and zoomtastic.
My product came with a Spanish-language manual, and the camera UI defaulted to Spanish.
If you prefer an English-language UI, here's my best attempt at the steps to set that up:
1) Install your battery and charge it all the way up until the red charging light turns off.
2) Unplug, Power on.
3) Press that center round navigational button that says MENU/SET.
4) Navigate down to the wrench that says "Conf." and press MENU/SET.
5) Using the round navigational buttons, scroll down six short pages to the very, very bottom of the list. Bip bip bip bip...
6) The bottom-most selection on page 6/6 is named "Idioma". Select this with your MENU/SET button. Almost there...
7) Navigate to English, or your language or choice, and press MENU/SET.
8) Press the bottom right button marked with a trashcan to go back to the main menu. All set!
If this product was intended for the Latin America market, it may be that its warranty is not valid in North America. My camera works perfectly, though, and I don't expect to need any warranty service.