Showing 1 of 15 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Another brief update for the group. We've continued to coordinate with the vendor regarding this order and are still awaiting an updated anticipated ship date to our warehouse. We were last informed that everything would be shipping out by the end of this week and we'll follow up again tomorrow to try and gain a more exact timeframe from them. We realize this delay is less than desirable and would like to offer the ability to cancel and have your purchase refunded if you'd prefer not to wait any longer. You can do this by sending a message to https://www.massdrop.com/support. Otherwise, we will continue to monitor this situation closely and update the group again as soon as the shipment is on its way.
We are thankful for your continued patience and you can expect an update from us by the end of the day Pacific Time on 7/27 or earlier if anything comes up.