Showing 1 of 30 conversations about:
Aug 3, 2016
We have reached out to the vendor and are awaiting estimates for the bulk order. We currently expect to hear from them early tomorrow and will make sure to pass on any relevant news on to the group.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 8/4 or sooner if something comes up.
Aug 3, 2016
View Full Discussion