Showing 1 of 231 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I just got the red 27 M fit and so far:
- I like the case it comes in, small, water proof, easy to use
- they seem just a bit too big for my ear holes... but not too big they don't fit... yet not too small I can't get them out or cause pain/pressure
- they do seem to cancel out quite a bit of noise without muffling anything, I can still hear music and talking fine without any distortion, but it's just...well, quieter, so I suppose that's exactly what I'm looking for!
- the silicon seems to be a little tacky (not smooth), but over all a good feel and finish.
- they are nice and easy to get in and out of your ears too, unlike expanding foam ones that take more time; that's why I like shooting with ear muffs because you can take them on and off super quick when you not shooting.
I would recommend! I now have 3 pairs! one on my motorcycle key chain so I always have them there, one in my car just in case I need them on the go, and one in my gun case.
Since you use yours for shooting, which ones did u get?
Oops red 27 lol just saw it