Showing 1 of 103 conversations about:
View Full Discussion I was able to get this to show up in VIA finally! Here's what I did, in case it helps others, as it seemed mine didn't have the VIA firmware flashed onto it yet:
Load the pre-compiled VIA hex file named "ryloo_studio_m0110_via.hex". This can be found in the zip file at the Drive link that @SpencerL
- Open QMK Toolbox. You can download it from QMK if you don't already have it installed: https://qmk.fm/toolbox/
--------------------- Screenshots ---------------------
1/2) QMK Toolbox with hex loaded:
2) Hex file location within the zip file:
6) Output once done flashing:
8) Import keymap in VIA:
9) Ryloo Studio M0110 now showing in VIA:
- posted below (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sDQ88GOsrZ6MLrWAHXouCiD0VSrLI5DF?usp=sharing)
- Unplug the keyboard if plugged in
- Hold the top-left key and insert the USB-C cable
- QMK Toolbox should show that there is now an Atmel DFU device connected
- Click "Flash" in QMK toolbox. You should see some output while it's writing the firmware to the keyboard (screenshot below)
- Once done flashing, unplug and replug
- Open VIA, then go to File > Open keymap (Ctrl+O on Windows)
- Ryloo Studio M0110 should now show up in VIA when importing the JSON file included in the same folder as the QMK hex :-)
Thanks for this info! I was able to replicate your steps above, but ran into a couple issues, and I'm curious if you've experienced the same thing. First of all, there seems to be an issue with multiple keys being treated as the same. The best example is the "|\" key on the mapping in your screenshot. As it stands, when you change one of these, the other is also changed. I took a look at the json file as it stood today (Oct. 3) and the first row had values for the second row at the end. Switching the 1's to 0's on those lines fixed it for me.
Also, I'm having an issue with my "z" key. I have a 2.25u shift installed, and have tried a few things with the json file. However, no matter what I try, my "z" key keeps registering as my "x" key with the effect staggering the entire row one key to the right. Thoughts?
Again, thanks for posting these steps! It's been super helpful in trying to get this board up and running.
Is this software only for the hhkb version? Or is this compatible with the full version too?
Thank you for this fix, I was having the same problem.
this actually saved me. Finally got around to putting this kit together and I really thought I had a dead board. This should be pinned to the top.