Showing 1 of 49 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I've got the unfortunate news for everyone that the units that came in and were subsequently shipped were non-pro units instead of pro units, so the disappointing saga of this drop continues.
I've talked with management here and we've decided to offer the following two options to everyone:
1) keep the non pro version and we will refund you 50% of your payment (around $60, depending on shipping and taxes). Or,
2) contact us to get a prepaid label and ship the non pro back to us, we will ship the pro unit back to you (as soon as we get it). Domestic shipments will be expedited to 2 day shipping. We will also refund you 10% of your order. (Keep in mind we still need to get the pro units into our warehouse)
We're incredibly disappointed at how this drop has run and understand that it reflects poorly on us to watch these problems unfold. We simply hope that the you judge us based not only on our ability to make things work smoothly, but also the we respond to these problems when they occasionally occur.
As far as contacting you guys at Massdrop goes, are we advised to send a message to email@example.com, indicate that we would like to go with the second option, then wait for things to happen?
Is there any perceived difficulty in getting the Pro units to the warehouse?
and I know this is a stretch, but how long is the perceived wait?
Yep, I neglected to mention that. email firstname.lastname@example.org.